Sunday, May 27, 2007

Funny Day.


Guess waat?
I decided to be myself and start voicing out some of my ideas.
Guess I antagonized some people. But Hey, its cool!!!
These are my observations:
  1. I finally see that my church band is kinda "conservative"... if not "wat was that word which meant resistant to new ideas".
  2. They are Fast to give response without letting the speaker finish and because of that, I decided to tell them half of the point... lol.
  3. One of them actually said that we should not compare our band to others as every band has its own strengths and weakness... Sure but by saying that... arnt you comparing? -.=
  4. The Strengths and weakness part is true but does that mean that our weakness will always be our weakness? Compare them man... Face it and change it. This is not competition but is called looking at others and learning from them.
  5. And they were so much into the worship part of the session previously that I think that they have forgotten that the music can play a part to convey ideas and feelings. And my idea was that we should cap up on our sensitivity towards dynamics. They dun seem to get the point of that. But hey, its emo and it is hard to express, much less to explain.
  6. I think that we are not going anywhere man. -.- Just round and round. It still sounds the same as the day I stepped in... I wonder when can we go up another level. Cause I have no idea how myself. I guess we have to be more sensitive towards flow and dynamics for a start. If not everything will sound the same.
I think I am going goth now.
Need a black tie.