Tuesday, August 28, 2007

EndOfSch...

Sch Is Out...

This is one of those milestones that we will all have to pass someday.
My came and yes no more classes as I have totaled them all.

But that Does not mean no more lessons.
For I must say that not all lessons are taught in the comforts of the classroom.

I feel funny like as like you know...
"Just like that? No more? I dun believe it but it is true..."

Man as I look back at the times I had before... I am lost for words.
Words are too vulgar to express a mix of emotions such as mine.

A little of Relief
A little of Pain

A little of Thanksgiving

A little of Sadness

A little of Unwillingness
A little of This and

A little of That.


And to those of you who were there for me when I needed a few mental cushions.
I want to take the oppotunity to say;

Thank You.
I would not be able to make it through if not for you.




(click to enlarge)


Why is God the Coolest being in the Universe... to a gamer

1) He speaks very little.

2) He has the ability to make you listen when he does speak. (He does not use chat boxes)

3) He is Lord over all. (He pwns all games including the one with us in it...)

4) He has Uber Micro. (His mouse cursor is everywhere)

5) He does not need to Hack to use God-Mode.

6) His avatar is li3k all shinny and you get turn into dust if you turn on "view webcam" to see who was pwning you...