Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dreams within the looking glass

Let thy return to the light of day

Dreams are...

A splash of inspiration for the artist
A warning to the superstitious
A vision to the religious
And a topic for the romantic

Damn thy contrast, oh such surreality.

There are times when my dreams are so intense
That even with eyes wide open and walking about,
The dream-scape was still plastered onto my vision.
Lots of running to be done,
Voices in my head and writings on the walls.

Fever at 40+ degrees,
That was one hell of the dream that I nearly could not get out of.

In my 21 years of existence
I have surfed the tides,
Flown among the birds,
Rode the winds
Fought land sea and air battles
And even ended the cosmos.

Oh what great achievements.

If the power of dreams can be used to bend reality,
Though the possibilities are unlimited, it will be all too scary.

For now I will dream on.
Till the day I awake from Life.
A dream of sorts.