Monday, August 24, 2009

The New Looking Glass

See pass the guise of time

Today... Let there be updates.

As you can see, I have updated my blog to the new blogger standard.
It started when I decided that there should be labels for my post.
It end ended with a total overhaul of codes...

So here it is, a slightly different but definably more streamlined Looking Glass.

Oh yeah, and I have updated the wish list, its all guitar stuffs now though.
That being said, I have gotten myself a new Ibanez e-guitar
from Swee Lee during their recent 44% sales.

It plays fine, though the pickups are a notch too bright,
a bit of tweaking and it gets that nice rumble.

My playing has since gotten better after my hiatus
due to me dropping my stratocaster.
Never going back to Strats though.
I do not mind a Telecaster, but Strats, nah.

Once you go hard rock and Metal,
there is no turning back.

Burn the Skies!!!