Friday, July 10, 2009

Falling Up

Resting on a piece of Sky

I've been wanting to train slalom everyday lately but the weather has been real bad.
The grounds at Sembawang turns to a swimming pool every evening.
I may have to train in the mornings if this goes on.

The next minor project of mine is to spray my Seba skate frame.
I did a first run... but...

1) The adhesion of the paint is too low for my standards though the glitter flakes look real good.
Removal is by using plain green wool.

2) Once a small tear on the surface is created,
the rest will peel off as easy as heat wrapping.

3) I may resort to spraying only the sides of the frame as
I found that the edges are the ones that will get bumped up real bad.

I am very sure that I will be able to solve the problem the moment I wake up tmr.
Oh yeah, ain't nothing gonna stop mah.